GYSFLASH 121.12 - Battery Charger
The GYSFLASH 121.12 CNT FV is a 120 A high power CONNECTED charger with inverter technology. It allows to keep a 12 V lead or lithium battery at a perfectly stabilized voltage during the diagnostic phases. It will deliver the best charging cycle recommended for the maintenance of the most advanced vehicles on the market. Its USB connectivity makes it 100% customizable.
This package includes
GYSFLASH 121.12 Charger
Bar Car Reader
4 OPERATING MODES
• Charging: for 12 V Lead or Lithium (LFP) batteries from 5 to 1500 Ah.
• Diagnostics: supports up to 120 A for 12 V batteries in vehicles in the diagnostic
phase, in maintenance workshops.
• Showroom: provides power compensation when using the electrical accessories of a
demonstration vehicle. It also manages the optimal charging of the battery.
• Tester: Allows you to check the battery voltage, evaluate the starting system (starter +
battery) and the condition of the vehicle’s alternator.
• Add, delete or modify charging modes and profiles via USB.
• Import predefined configuration files adapted to the load trades.
• Retrieve the charging history and data on a USB stick and use them on a spreadsheet.
• Connect additional modules (printer, barcode reader, etc.) via its dedicated module
socket (SMC: Smart Module Connector).
• Extends the life and performance of Lead (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and Lithium (LFP) batteries.
• Specific charging curve in 8 steps (lead battery) or 9 steps (lithium-iron phosphate battery) without supervision.
• Recovers deeply discharged batteries >2 V (automatic SOS Recovery).
TECHNOLOGIES & ADVANCED FUNCTIONS
• FV Flexible Voltage, the charger operates with a supply voltage between 85 and 265 V.
• «Auto-Detect» function automatically starts a charge when a battery is connected to the charger.
• «Auto-Restart» function in the event of a power failure with memory of the settings.
• Cable inspection and calibration
• Locking, avoids the risk of improper handling, ideal for garages and exhibition halls.
• Up to 12 charging profiles available, including the Easy profile for simplified charging suitable for all lead batteries.
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity
reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
• Interchangeable fusible which protect against misuse.
• Temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics overheating.
• Durable case with shock and vibration absorbing pads.
• Low height (13 cm) for the loader to pass under a vehicle.